Pages

Thursday, 31 December 2015

New Year, New Resolution, New Mission

Happy new year, my lovelies!

One of your possible new year resolution may be to eat healthily and stay healthy. Bless!

I am here to help you achieve this *happy smile*

You know those overzealous, online troopers hammering your blog feed with hydration with high content of hydrogen and nutrition reboot of taking 3 capsules for your equivalent of 4 plates of fruits and 5 plates of vegetables and 6 carotenoids?

LOL.

I used to be annoyed by them too, but I kept reading because matters of hydration and nutrition are close to my heart. Sure, I felt like clicking the little X button but something inside me urged me to give it the benefit of the doubt. 

And then one day, I myself needed the healing.

After a few days, I truly experienced the rapid/magical/relief/blessing healing.

Then, more and more of people I know need this type of healing for a wide range of illnesses and diseases. Direct contacts. Not even friend of friend level, ok?

Finally, I joined the bandwagon.

True to the RSS group mission, we only Relax. Share and Smile. I did not believe it until I myself worked it.

1. I relaxed. 
There is no rah-rah I got conned into a recruitment drive party. Yay!

The paperwork and delivery is fairly simple. Yay!

I get to choose how much time and effort I want to put in on daily basis. Yay!

2. I shared 
My BFF is the whole reason how I started this. I sincerely want her to heal, not have her undergo bilateral total knee replacement surgery, not have her trot around with walking stick, no to any walking hindrance, no knee and joint pains. Her progress towards better quality of life has been an eye-opening miracle. Syukur alhamdulillah.

As for the rest of my sharing, it is via my daily encounter with friends and family, existing and some rekindled online chats with my friends, sharing of information with other users and answering queries from my prospects. Luckily for me, there is a wealth of resource in our Facebook support group.


My children learn how hard I do "work" to help heal others, and they want to help too, subhanAllah. So cute of them. So far, they have followed us on delivery trips so they learn the ropes. They cannot wait to follow me to "office". They think it is Kidzania, haha!

3. I smiled. 
Less health issues (be it mine, or of others') brings me more happiness. Lower blood pressure, fast recovery from fever, steady healing from cancer - masyaAllah! 

The immense joy of waking up to queries from people I never thought would ask, the acceptance from jaded patients who want to give themselves another chance, the curiosity from skeptical and stubborn ones. You know who you are. Thank you for your trust in the products. 

Of course I have days when I wish someone really close by family ties would give this a read or a listen. May Allah swt open his/her heart. May Allah swt also increase my patience and knowledge so I can reach out to this special group.

I can share, but the decision is not mine. Those who get it, will. Those who don't, maybe next time. Some want it, but cannot afford it. Some can afford it, but have too much pride and ego to try. With this, I go back to the first principle - Relax. 

Slowly, but surely, let's all heal together.

“You can only become truly accomplished at something you love. Don’t make money your goal. Instead pursue the things you love doing and then do them so well that people can’t take their eyes off of you.” - Maya Angelou

Some bonus and side income gives me the ability to bless others. Let's be honest, if we cannot save/cut cost anymore than we already are, would it not make sense to find halal ways of increasing our multiple sources of income? I am currently assisting one SAHM to get her business going. Seeing her happy response to her first cash income since she quit her job, is joy indeed. I wish to empower more like her!

Let's be sincere in our niat/mission/love and care department of the heart. It will take you far in this mission.

Talk to me when you are ready to help yourself, and help others.

~~~

Please Whatsapp +0126017907 or email hannah(dot)zulkifli(at)gmail(dot)com for more details about Izumio and Super Lutein. Thank you.

2 comments: