Pages

Tuesday, 9 February 2016

Road To Recovery: Flu and Cough

No antibiotics, no anti-histamines. Even I find this to be incredibly fantastic! 

I am now totally confident water containing high molecular hydrogen dissolution is the way to treat my flu and cough naturally. It is a natural anti-histamine, besides its many other lauded healing benefits.

When I did feel the sore-throat and occasional itchy, dry cough, I chewed and swallowed 3 capsules of Super Lutein every time I needed some relief. No Strepsils, no Woods Cough Syrup.

Total time it took me to heal: less than 10 days. Previously with medication from the hospital, it took me much, much longer than 14 days. Sometimes, it mutates into something else for myself, or end up being passed to other members of my family.

This time, even The Other Half recovered using the same dosage of Izumio (between 3-6 packets per 24 hours) and Super Lutein (chew 3 capsules every four hours or when necessary) without incurring the dreaded hospital bill.

Syukur alhamdulillah! 

We can now eat our mandarin oranges without fear of sore-throat and phlegm. Gong Xi Fa Cai!!

~~~

Please Whatsapp +0126017907 or email hannah(dot)zulkifli(at)gmail(dot)com for more details about Izumio and Super Lutein. Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment