Pages

Monday, 11 April 2016

Delayed Posts

I have been blogging on the go and shall I say, truncated posts that land in the draft to never see the post button?

Too many activities ongoing, too little time. Stay with me while I sort out my little chaos and complete the courses for continuing education programmes. 

I have so many happy healing news to share! *big happy smiles*

Post chaos updates:

1. My cholesterol level of 5.6 finally dropped to 4.8 with good findings for HDL and LDL too. 3.5 months of 1 Izumio/3 capsules of Super Lutein daily. 



2. My former school-mate's ESR reading to measure her Rheumatoid Arthritis inflammation further dropped to 27 after another month of 2 Izumio with 3 capsules of Super Lutein daily. 

She first started with 1 Izumio with 3 capsules of Super Lutein in December 2015, when her ESR was 50, and dropped to 38.

Here are her records:




3. My ex-colleague managed to sort out her missing menses after 1 month of 1 Izumio with 3 capsules of Super Lutein. Her menses after the birth of her second son, breastfeeding and taking care of the family wrecked her hormones. She is one happy consumer and Naturally Plus home-business owner with passive income now!


If you are also looking to improve your state of health, wish to improve the quality of life of self, family and friends, inclined to share on social media on ways towards better health and be rewarded for your effort, please contact me at hannah.zulkifli@gmail.com or Whatsapp +60126017907.

I promise you that this is not a get rich quick pyramid scheme but a legitimate health supplements direct selling company. Spare some time doing your own due diligence, and ask me your questions on how you can empower yourself and others. 

I am here (maybe busy, but always here!).







0 comments:

Post a Comment