Pages

Thursday 13 February 2014

Retract

I am back to my introvert self. I have tried being more extrovert and I just don't feel 100% comfortable.

At my age, my priorities have shifted. Time with my young children. Time with family. Time with Allah s.w.t. I crave those more and more.

Every few days, I feel like closing down my Facebook account for good. The only reason why I haven't is because of group information which I need in my course of research for private international school. Close friends. Family abroad.

I have been hurting. It is not doing me much good. I wish some folks have the decency and manners online as they would when they are offline.



Sometimes, I feel like reverting to the good old email (which I do with a few friends, you know who you are) and it really is possible.

Pardon me if I am not leaving comments on your blog until further notice. It is not you, it is me. I am just tired.

Just spiritually dry and tired. 

I want to retract to my inner shell where I can feel His immense Love and Protection. I know He wants me to talk to Him more, comment about the Surah more, like the Hadiths more, follow the way of Prophet Muhammad s.a.w. more.

Think of this as social media fasting. 

In the mean time, pray with me for Goodness and Graciousness to return.

Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment