Pages

Wednesday, 22 March 2017

New Root Canal Follow-Up

Last 6 March, we reached Stage 2 for sealing treatment. A surprise awaited me.

We discovered the fourth root was needing attention because I felt pain for about 6 days after the first treatment. My Young Living Clove, Raven and Deep Relief alongside Izumio and Super Lutein were my best friends during the fortnight between appointments. When the excruciating pain and inflammation became intolerable, I needed some painkillers just to be able to sleep through the night.

Today, Dr Jac Lam completed the treatment for me, and an almost celebratory X-Ray was taken to confirm everything went well. Alhamdulillah it was, despite some pressure and discomfort during the process as the fourth root was tricky. I am just thankful I have an experienced and highly-skilled endodontist with good bedside manners to help bring back my smile.

On to a new crown for no. 16, inshaAllah!


0 comments:

Post a Comment