Pages

Saturday 29 October 2016

Happy Deepavali

Salam my lovelies,

May the Light thriumph over evil. May your muruku and jelebi be in abundant supplies. Safe travels and happy holidays!

I am having a terrible time nursing a bad flu and fever and cannot wait to be better so that I can devour crispy muruku and sweet jelebi.

Oh, I am obsessed with these two right now because I cannot have them, argh...! Let's hope the dengue bloodtest and H1N1 swabs return negative results.

***2 hours later***

Negative for dengue.
Negative for H1N1.

Syukur alhamdulillah.

A course of antibiotics for 5 days has been prescribed because bacterial infection showed up in the blood test.

Totally enjoyed those few pieces of muruku from PIL's driver's wife. Thank you, Madam Usha. It went so well with a cup of hot tea and Marnie, a Studio Ghibli final production.

Deepavali and Halloween well spent, despite the flu and fever.


0 comments:

Post a Comment