Pages

Tuesday 14 February 2017

Health Update

Where shall I begin, my lovelies?

Two breasts surgeries on 5 and 10 January 2017 and here I am now, finally getting a chance to type this. Syukur alhamdulillah.

The post-surgery MRI with contrast review will be tomorrow. InshaAllah, I pray I will be given the all clear. When I say health is wealth, believe me, because I have seen hospital bills so huge I will never say a Chanel handbag is expensive now onwards.

Hope you are taking good care of yourselves too. Until then, much love on this day we commercially celebrate love. Every day is a celebration of love and life. Never forget that.

To Belang Mums who stood by me through the dark and painful days, thank you so much. I love you to the moon and back the way I love my own family members.


6 comments:

  1. Syafakillah Hampshire mommy.. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. See you at link bridge cafe soon…!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. InshaAllah, more to come! Alhamdulillah we did fairly good last 16 Feb 2017 *winks*

      Delete
  3. Oh my, I have not been blog-surfing for quite a some time, hence this is a month late. I hope you are on your way to a full on recovery! Take care :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Likewise, Liz! I drafted so many comments for you and somehow forget to post them. Be prepared to see them coming your way. Xoxo take good care

      Delete