Pages

Tuesday 28 July 2015

New Kitchen Toy

Our love for zoodles and vegetables juice has led me to this recent purchase of domestic genius from House of Presentation at IPC. No John Lewis/Lakeland/BHS trip this year, remember?



Blessed with limited and compact kitchen real estate, my "problem" has been solved with my Magimix 4200XL. Juicer/smoothie maker attachment; and a separate purchase of  citrus press complete my current need.





Conventional cheese grater, juicer, fruit press, vegetables grater, Kenwood stand mixer, blender, whisk, food processor and spiraliser begone!

Let me be realistic, if there is no electricity at home, I won't be cooking anyways so off to the donation bin go my redundant kitchen appliances and tools. I bet my former cleaning lady will be cheering tomorrow.

Alright, let's keep the precious stand mixer and juicer for now as you will never know when exigencies will call for their recommission. 

As for now, the kitchen island has been cleared for this semi-permanent feature. Pretty sight!



Next up - Thermomix? Ingredients go in, magic happens then food comes out? 

2 comments:

  1. Salam Hampshire Mummy,

    this is awesome, I love getting new kitchen gadgets!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wa alaikumsalam Puan L!

      Gosh, me too! I went crazy purging my cookware of Teflon and now have to learn to cook with stainless steel pots and pans. Watch out for my disasters 😂

      Delete