Pages

Monday 23 March 2015

Taman Tasik Ampang Hilir


It was quite hazy last Saturday. This view would have been spectacular on a clear day.


Soothing sight.


The playground was not as clean or as big as the KLCC playground but we hope for its condition to improve because the kids love this park. They were especially excited upon seeing the lake's resident terrapin come up to sun itself on a tyre fixture.

We also spotted a few little cafes open for breakfast and hope to be back, in sha Allah.


4 comments:

  1. Salam Hampshire Mummy.

    we used to take Laith here but I thought it was a little dangerous as the last time we were there Laith kept running towards the lake and they didn't have any fence between the park and the lake.

    It is a nice place to jog though :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Salam Puan L,

      Jog - that is in my bucket list LOL. I fully agree with you on the water hazard matter due to lack of safety rails. We have the same issue with Taman Tasik Titiwangsa.

      I look forward to your weekend escapade post :)

      Delete
  2. I like the playground here. I thought the last time I went there it was clean, maybe there was no crowd that day. But the playground is really suitable for a toddler age so he had a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucky you, Puan Dils! My kids prefer the play structure at KLCC but we wanted options, hehehehe! I am glad your child loves it, best age to be indeed. Bless!

      Delete