Pages

Saturday 24 October 2015

Bean'sTalk: Little Rhino Says No!

Bean is now 2 years and 4 months young. One of his favourite hallmark words to say is "no".

Anecdotes:
Mummy: Please come with me. Let's shower you.
Bean: No!



Mummy: Please come with me. Let's change your diaper. 
Bean: No!



Being cheeky parents, we turn the table sometimes, just to see his priceless reaction.

Anecdotes:

At supper time:
Bean: Peace give me chocky I scream. (read as "Please give me chocolate ice-cream.")
Mummy: No.
Bean: Say yes, Mummy! Say yes!
Mummy: No.
*Bean cries*

As we were leaving home for a busy day out:
Bean: Peace play Teh-Row (Bean was referring to Toy Stories Terror DVD)
Mummy: No.
Bean: Say yes, Mummy! Say yes!
Mummy: No.
*Bean cries*

Mind you, he cries to get things in his favor or his way, not because we let him or enjoy seeing him cry. It is a mock cry, with no tears, mouth wide open for me to count his 20 pearlies. Mock cry to the tune of the baby crying in "Wheels of the bus" ever looping melodious song.



Such a little drama king. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment