Pages

Friday 23 October 2015

Budget Friday

Have a blessed Friday, my lovelies! Will you be following the updates on Budget 2016?

I first tuned in to Budget Friday in 1992 but that does not count because it was not until 1998 that I truly understood its impact on my prospect and career.

1998. It was the year I graduated with my first degree and felt grown up enough to follow what the then Finance Minister and EPU had planned for financial crisis recovery and onward prosperity towards Vision 2020.

Now, Budget 2016 is about to be announced and the optimism I used to have in me has dwindled. I love Malaysia but it is beginning to feel like unrequited love.

Let's give it the benefit of the doubt and tune in after zuhur prayers. This will be the first time The Other Half is genuinely interested in what is in store for us all.

Bismillah hirrahmah nirrahim. Please let it be a good Budget 2016.

0 comments:

Post a Comment