Pages

Saturday 23 February 2013

From Kate Middleton Style to Short Bob

If you are looking for an independent review dry shampoo during confinement period, go away now. I tried it and it is just not for me.

My hair is all glorious during pregnancy but once I deliver, my hair drops. Another common hormonal pregnancy experience, you'd say.
 
Some Asians believe that washing hair is taboo during confinement, but not I (see why I chased you away in the very first paragraph?)
 
I wash my hair daily, otherwise I feel greasy and not able to sleep well.
 
(I can imagine the disapproving look/daggers some confinement ladies shoot my way).
 
Confession: During confinement, I tend to wash my hair once daily, towel dry and quickly blow dry to have that clean scalp/better mood to care for newborn mood...
 
Which is why...
 
under my head scarf and hijab...
 
is my short bob!
 
Oh, I love how fast shampooing, conditioning, rinsing, towelling, blow drying and combing really is with a short bob.
 
More time to cuddle the newborn and handle The Little Girl, what's not to love about it? *big smile*
 
Great plus: Hair drop looks less scary when hair is short, easier to pick up with fibre dry mop, and hair stays away from baby's burp!
 
Not a secret that hair grows again, and I just adore the sense of adventure in anticipating a new hair-do when it all grows back!

0 comments:

Post a Comment