Pages

Sunday, 19 April 2015

Easy Peasy Recipe: Rosemary Chicken With Steamed Vegetables

One of my go-to recipe on a busy day and we do not feel like eating much - the kids love this dish because it is rice-free! I make this simple combo of grilled chicken (in sans alcohol teriyaki marinade) with steamed vegetables. 


I love this dish because it leaves me with some precious time to be with Bean and The Little Girl. It feels like dinner is ready after a story and a cuddle, although I usually steal a much-needed shower and hair wash *insert a generous amount of mummy self-guilt here*

Grill marinated chicken at 200C (fan-forced) for 45 minutes. For thicker chicken breasts, please grill it for 60 minutes. Rosemary will leave your chicken a lot more aromatic.

Steam vegetables for 20 minutes and transfer vegetables onto serving dish immediately to prevent over-cooking.

Et voilĂ !

We have gotten used to eating this without sauce or soup, but you may add mushroom soup and garlic bread for a more decadent meal.

Bon appetit!

0 comments:

Post a Comment