Pages

Monday 10 June 2013

Second Pregnancy: Week 38

I finally get to utilise a part of the book I was previously denied *smirk*
 
The Complete Illustrated Pregnancy Companion by Robin Elise Weiss writes that, " Your baby has been gaining quite a bit of weight up until this point. Starting now, the baby's weight gain slows dramatically or evens tops. Your baby is still moving around, but there is usually a pattern to which times of day your baby becomes active."
 
I sure hope Bean has not stopped gaining weight because at the previous check up, 2.66kg is not exactly "big".
 
We will see in a couple of days' time during the check-up.
 
As for now, it does feel big and heavy. My favourite recliner is now more like a life saver during pelvic cramps and Braxton-Hicks.
 
Agility seems like distant memory.
 
Waddling is in.
 
Bending is almost impossible with such a large watermelon in the way.
 
Sleep is b.r.o.k.e.n. leaving me to be zombie like in the mornings (training me for all the waking up to feed and change, much).
 
Good news for this week: The Little Girl returns to playschool! Yippie! I get some morning time to myself again to catch up on stuffs.
 
How is your week going?

0 comments:

Post a Comment