Pages

Sunday 21 July 2013

Urut Lady

One of the recovery and healing process that I enjoyed during confinement is the traditional massage, tungku hot stones and bengkung/binding.
 
Preferably in silence so that I can drift off to nap during those precious moments after being awake all night long.
 
However, my urut lady had to spoil it all with her non-stop chatter. Honestly, her urut skills were pretty good but for the gift of her gab.
 
I had to endure 10 sessions of traditional massage that comes with endless  gossiping about other customers. 

One day, I decided enough was enough.
 
If someone could speak (ill) about others that way, I always believe that the same person would speak in the same negative fashion about me to others.
 
So I told her to stop coming over.
 
Puasa gossip, puasa mengumpat, alright?
 
Hear no evil (for me), and hopefully speak no evil (for her). Bad enough that I now have to vent it out here.

Maybe I do have to specify and request for silent traditional massage in future. Hopefully Tanamera has one...
 
Let this Ramadhan be filled with kind speech and good thoughts.
 
Caveat:
Not to potong her rezeki but I will not be posting her telephone number here (she did ask me to Facebook it, and I won't). If you, like me, enjoy silent massage, send me an email so that I can tell you who not to hire...


0 comments:

Post a Comment