Pages

Wednesday 1 October 2014

Gratitude: Protection

Today I am thankful for His Protection.

1. Our experienced family solicitor vetted some corporate documents and corrected some minor but vital errors that I have made. I learn so much every time we meet, it makes me feel that undoubtedly hands-on work experience is invaluable. He is in his 60s and has lived so much yet remains so humble it is touching.

2. A truck-van mishap happened along Lebuhraya Mahameru right in front of my car. The Little Girl was safely anchored in her 5 point harness Recaro. I had just finished saying a supplication for safety on our journey home as the rain was beginning to pour. Never underestimate how much our reliance is on His Protection. Syukur alhamdulillah.

3. My trustworthy consultant submitted an invoice for services to be rendered. Their professional advice has guided me throughout the years to make sound judgment, although some have been intricate and tedious which seem expensive on the surface. I am thankful for having been introduced them. 

What are you thankful for today? Please do share!

0 comments:

Post a Comment