Pages

Wednesday 16 September 2015

School Reopens?

Happy Malaysia Day, my lovelies! 

We woke up to some blue skies and white clouds today. My children celebrated the end of their "haze imprisonment sentence", by going out. 

We took a scenic route to Damansara Atria via Sungai Besi, Brickfields, Bangsar and Section 17 PJ. Our main intention was to avoid the Red Shirt Rally routes. But of course. 

It is amazing how much Brickfields has developed since my CLP days. I can hardly recognise it now but love how much improvement had spruced up our beloved Little India.

We are now waiting with bated breath for confirmation from The Big School to see if school reopens tomorrow; following the same announcement made by Education Ministry earlier this evening.


They cannot wait and are just so eager to go back to school! Luckily I did not proceed with Perth plans...


0 comments:

Post a Comment