Pages

Wednesday 17 July 2013

Full Moon Celebrations

Cannot believe how quickly light and dark merge into 28 days in just a few naps and seemingly endless diaper changes and feeds.

Bean is coming of age in 2 days!

I have placed the order for halal full moon party pack (luncheon) with Citarasa Uniq. They also have package for aqiqah parties, if you are looking for one.

Bet you can guess by now that I am culturally and genetically Chinese, and Muslim by faith?

Truth be told, I am also making up for my tardiness back when I had The Little Girl in 2010. 

This time, the full moon party pack will be  for both Bean and his elder sister...like a mini ratification/repentance to redeem myself *erase guilt for good*

Why didn't I do it last time?

My main excuses is that I served my confinement days at The House back then, had limited online access and a much tighter budget as a new stay at home mother. No rezeki?

By the time I wanted to and could place an order, it was a bit too late as the deadline for order came to pass too quickly. Again, no rezeki?

My bad. Totally.

So this time, opportunity has presented itself to make good the double joyous occasion, and alhamdulillah I am able to share both the food and good tidings with those close and dear to us.

Here's to Bean: Blessed Full Moon, son! I love you more than I can ever express in words and action. May you grow healthily , wisely and handsomely! 

Last but not least to The Little Girl: happy belated full moon, darling! You are and will always be loved dearly. No one can ever replace you. Every time you smile my heart grows that much bigger (the reverse is true when you act up or throw a tantrum, I feel like my heart had broken to smithereens).

Oh syukur alhamdulillah for these two amanah...and I pray that both The Other Half and I will be showered with more grace and patience in raising these two beautiful souls on the Right Path for His Glory and Purpose. 

Amin!

0 comments:

Post a Comment