Pages

Thursday 13 March 2014

Sit Up!

Bean is sitting upright! 

He has has quite a few flukes attempts before I went on course for two days. Yesterday, after the course completion, The Other Half showed me photographs he took of Bean sitting upright at home on the floor. 

From front crawl to push back to sit upright independently.

Such an important milestone! Just when I was away for a short course!

Well, to be fair, The Other Half missed most of The Little Girl's firsts too when he was working full time from an office. This sort of makes up for it.

Can I imagine missing all other milestones if I were to work full time at an office and travelling?!

I guess working from home is still the best decision, for now. Alhamdulillah for this opportunity.

Congratulations, Bean! 

Next up: cruising!

0 comments:

Post a Comment