Pages

Wednesday 5 November 2014

The Shopping App

One of the most dangerous useful app I have downloaded is this:


I love it! I get to browse, make a wish list, shop and pay within a mobile-friendly interface while feeding Bean during one of his "breastfeeding marathon". 



Caution: Highly addictive. Proceed with care and diligence! 

Zalora has also improved in terms of email and phone notification for tracking and delivery, so taking the stress of guessing delivery time is passé. I have recently tried both cash-on-delivery and ipay88 mode of payment with zero trouble. 

Returns are easier now with pre-packed Poslaju docket all enclosed for convenience. A store credit is issued upon successful return, no questions asked.

My wish is for all mums out there who are sitting and waiting at endless piano classes, swimming lessons, school run intervals with no time to shop brick and mortar style to perhaps consider downloading this app for convenience sake. 

Happy shopping, my lovelies!

0 comments:

Post a Comment