Pages

Thursday 30 January 2014

Gratitude: Family

Today I am thankful for my family.

It is just the four of us, and we are family. I pray no one will ever or can take that away from us. Amin!

I am also thankful for my in-laws and The Lloyds who help us in so many ways.

Gong Hey Fatt Choy to those who are celebrating. Stay safe to those who are travelling. Happy holidays to those who are enjoying the congestion-free traffic in the city.

May health, happiness and contentment come your way.

4 comments:

  1. I really enjoy the congestion-free traffic in KL this week :)

    http://vitaminstreet.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here! Alas, parking at malls are all full by 1130hrs...

      Delete
  2. happy Chinese new year to you! Gong Hey Fatt Choy...

    ReplyDelete