Pages

Monday 11 August 2014

York Designer Outlet

I got 15 minutes to myself and so I went out to buy what I needed. 


I learnt that Timberland produces comfortable leather wedges, other than the boat loafers and trail sneakers that the brand is famous for.

I learnt that Fossil lamb leather purses are so buttery soft and the tannery has introduced vivid summery colours that can take my breath away without bankrupt-ing my own bank account.

Honestly, I now cannot wait for another 15 minutes to myself at the shops for such great bargains!

Here is how I got my 15 minutes:


That responsible adult would be The Other Half, who watched The Little Girl while she played under a large canopy. 


There is also a play area for the younger ones within the same enclosed, single gated play area:



What have you bought for yourself lately simply for self-reward? Please do share your great loot!

Also, please share location of your favourite designer outlet and shopping experience!

0 comments:

Post a Comment