Pages

Monday 19 January 2015

Mad Monday

I have spent 3.5 hours doing school run today. 1 hour to The Big School, 1 hour from The Big School to my appointment, 1 hour from my appointment back to The Big School and finally, bless, 30 minutes from The Big School to home.

After the long hours spent, my entire system was expecting a beach holiday at the end of the destination! Kudos to all supir, drivers, MamaBus, MamaVan operators. You have no idea how much I admire your stamina and tenacity in handling this many trips, for years and years!!

Those little cotton white gloves? I want a pair of those, please. Coupled with my oversized sunnies, I am sure I will look my part soon. I have my weekday collection of smart casuals and traditional wear that can take me both to work and errands. Yes, I just need those little cotton white gloves to add that touch of finesse to my "uniform". 

What do you wear for your school runs, my lovelies? Please do share!

0 comments:

Post a Comment