Pages

Wednesday 21 May 2014

Goodbye, Denim Pants

Jeans.

Skinny jeans.

Gone.

Jeans were put aside and waiting for their final goodbye. They will go with me to UK this summer and at the end of the trip be placed with Oxfam.

Skinny jeans haven't been worn outside the confines of my home since I lost all my pregnancy weight. They have all been donated some months ago.

Shariah compliant wardrobe soon, in sha Allah. The Prophet Muhammad s.a.w. said, "Allah s.w.t.'s curse us upon women who appear like men and upon men who appear like women" [Sahih al-Jami].

Practising chasing my youngs kids wearing my long skirts...praying so hard I will never get caught in escalators, supermarket trolleys and strollers. Praying so hard I will never trip over the hem of long skirts. May the wind never blow my skirt upwards.

Amin!


0 comments:

Post a Comment