Pages

Monday 29 September 2014

4 1/2 years old

The Little Girl is now 4 1/2 years old.

The famous cliché is true - how fast time flies! This morning, her home room teacher was just updating me of her progress and how they will prepare her for grammar and sentence construction in the English language so as to prepare her for transition into The Big School.

It occurred to me that she was only 23 months old when she started Playschool and she is now serving her final term here? That was one highly compressed video of our lives!

From the time she was born till now, I have not really done any milestone post for her and I haven't been diligent in keeping one for Bean either. I can only remember those special moments as I look through their photo albums online and thought maybe I should get my act together. 

I guess I have found my next series of blog post theme then, and will I be busy or will I be busy then!

Oh, may Allah swt Protect my two kids from harm in every form and manner. Their love is so pure, their smiles are so genuine and their dreams are so big. Amin!

0 comments:

Post a Comment