Pages

Friday 26 September 2014

Gratitude: Work View

Today, I am grateful for a job that allows me to work from home, a supportive husband who helps to take care of our young family members when I need to meet deadlines, and I am forever grateful to Allah swt for His Blessings of sound mind and healthy faculties to His servant.

I used to look out of my office at Petronas Tower One to catch a glimpse of the park. I gave that up on 9.9.9. 9th September 2009 was the day I exchanged my cushy office, suits and heels for motherhood.

Well, that view is slightly altered now, the perspective altered alongside my job scope as a work from home mother of two.


I do not mind it. There are days like today when work can be stressful/hectic but the perks are obvious. The only commute I had to work was walking within our flat! 

In order to feel "empowered" I wear my "office work clothes" instead of my usual "stay at home to cook, clean and chase kids clothes" as it helps me to focus (vain, but it works for me!).

It helped so much that The Other Half took Bean out for lunch, and in the afternoon he took both kids out to Galeri Petronas. Less distractions = faster completion time = more productive = more efficient = can meet deadline = can get paid. Everyone was happy with this arrangement today, syukur alhamdulillah!

May Allah swt bless The Other Half  abundantly for being such a supportive husband (who also works from home!). Amin!

0 comments:

Post a Comment