Pages

Monday 22 September 2014

Gratitude: My Children

It has been some time since I last updated my gratitude post.
 
It is not that I stopped being grateful, I was just consumed by some external negativity recently and had to pull myself away from the bad energy with His Permission. 

When I started these earlier gratitude posts, the gratitude tag chain has yet to hit me at Facebook. By the time that it did, some of the novelty had been lost, but never did my obligation to feel grateful to my Maker once waned.

Today I am grateful for my children. 

During those trying negative incidents, they both remind me of Love and what/who/why truly count as my priorities. Seeing them both healthy and growing up happy are daily gifts. 

Thank you Allah swt for sending me and The Other Half our two younglings. So great is Your Love that You share it with us.

Thank You.



0 comments:

Post a Comment